Dear Friends and Partners
The emergence and spread of the COVID-19 virus has very quickly changed the way the world operates and we want to let you know how our organization is responding.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of all of our staff and everyone who participates in our programs.
Mosaic believes that we can all work together to reduce the impact of this disease. We are taking the following actions from Monday, March 16:
- Essential staff only at our office March 16-20. Most staff working from home from March 23-April 13 inclusive
- LINC/CNC all sites – Cancelled until April 13, 2020 inclusive
- Family Resource Centres at Knox, Carlton and Ryerson School – Cancelled until April 13, 2020 inclusive
- Family Programs – Groups; workshops, presentations (unless virtual) – Cancelled until April 13, 2020 inclusive
- Family Programs PDEP and HIPPY home visits – Cancelled until April 13, 2020 inclusive
We believe that we need to prioritize physical and mental health at this time. This crisis will end and we will resume our activities at that time. Until then, we want to do our part to ease the strain and minimize the spread.
Mosaic will be providing distance learning and multilingual distance settlement support for our clients. Our staff will be contacting clients and keeping in touch, offering support and checking in.
We will be responding to all messages. Please keep in touch and please stay well.
The Mosaic Team