Cost of the training: $450.00 (Registration costs)
- 4 days training
- Facilitator Manual
- Parent Book
- Follow-up Mentorship Support
- Coffee and Snacks*
*Participants need to bring their own lunch.
Who should attend?
- Parenting program facilitators, parent support staff, and public health nurses, family’s first home visitors, community development workers, CFS support workers, early childhood educators and other professionals.
- Individuals who have participated in a PDEP parent group and are now interested in facilitating the program through their workplace.
Application deadline: May 31st, 2019
To apply, send your completed form to:
Maisa’a Ha j- Ahmad, Mosaic
Newcomer Family Resource Network
397 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2K9
Email: MAhmad@mosaicnet.ca or contact us at (204) 774-7311
Please make cheque payable to Mosaic
Current Options for this Program
Option 1 details
- Dates: June 17, 2019 - June 20, 2019
- Day and Time: Mondays & Tuesdays & Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Address: 604-180 King Street
You can register online for this option by clicking the button below.
Register for: June 17, 2019 - June 20, 2019, Mondays & Tuesdays & Wednesdays & Thursdays