Mental health promotion with newcomer refugee parents who are facing mental health challenges and bridging to formal mental health services when appropriate.
The service model consists of 1-1 home visits, group sessions, or a combination of both (both online and in-person). Community connections and community settlement services will also be provided while participants are in groups or receiving 1-1 home visits”
Please email Neveen at NFanous@mosaicnet.ca
*Please bring along your Permanent Resident card for registration.
Current Options for this Program
Option 1 details
- Dates: October 25, 2021 - December 6, 2021
- Day and Time: Mondays, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Address: Family Resource Centre, Knox United Church
Option 2 details
- Dates: October 13, 2021 - December 8, 2021
- Day and Time: Thursdays & Fridays, 1:00 pm -3:00 pm
- Address: Online
You can register online for this option by clicking the button below.